The Flow X Stairlift
Our Most Complete Stairlift.
Designed for seamless movement, the Flow X stairlift provides outstanding levels of comfort, confidence and craftsmanship. This beautifully constructed lift is precision engineered and programmed for your exact staircase, ensuring the best possible fit and finish. It truly is a designer product.
The ideal stairlift for narrow stairs.
Ergonomically designed, the chair has a large backrest and seat area. A five-degree seat recline, promotes a natural and healthy posture. This also reduces the feeling of tipping forward that some people experience when sat in a stairlift seat.
Dual status lights on the armrest remain visible whatever your direction of travel. Keeping you in total control. An emergency lowering button is located on the arm. Both arms are equipped with patented angular armrest detection. This means the stair lift will not ride when the armrests are not in the correct position.
S 200 Flow x Specifications
This beautifully constructed lift is precision engineered and programmed for your exact staircase, ensuring the best possible fit and finish. It truly is a designer product.
- Affixes to your stairs, not your wall
- Fit on staircases as narrow as 620mm / 24″
- Bespoke rail design is a millimetre perfect fit, maximising free space
- Rails are available in a wide range of standard colours and a custom colour service is available
- Multiple seat colours are available
- Emergency cord pull takes you to the nearest landing in case of a fault
- Smooth anti-snag/trip and oil-free rail system
- Able to be fitted to either side of stairs in many cases
- Soft start and stop system – no sudden jolts
- Easy to use joystick control, fully removable for security and safety
- Remote control system – means no messy wiring
- Low voltage operation – eliminates risk of shock
- Electro mechanical braking with failsafe overspeed governor
- Slimline, fold-away design.
- Runs on rechargeable batteries. Works even in a powercut.