Milburn Dual Motor ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner
shown in Como Rose
Especially designed with a shallower seat and a lower seat height for the smaller user.
Modern, stylish ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner also available in Small, Standard and Royale sizes (see below). See also Single Motor version below.
The Milburn’s inviting back design is complemented by soft, sweeping ‘pillow’ arms and full-width ‘chaise’ seating.
Ease the backrest and footrest independently to reach any desired recline position including a near-horizontal full sleeping position.
Using the ‘intelligent’ fifth button you can then easily return both the backrest and the footrest together to the sitting position.
- Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- Unique TOUCHSTOP SAFETY SYSTEM for added reassurance
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Choice of Soft Covers or Leather (Leather image not yet available)
- See menu above for matching ACCESSORIES and menu at top of page for FABRIC RANGE information
Sarah Wirth works for Multicare Mobility specialising in Marketing and Trend-Analysis.