Keswick ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner
shown in Sorrento Cocoa
Modern, stylish ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner also available in Petite and Small sizes (see above) and Royale size (see below). See also Dual Motor version above.
The beautifully contoured shape is designed for exceptional comfort, with soft, stylish arms, welcoming fibre-filled back cushion and full-width ‘chaise’ seating.
The smooth and easy two-button control enables the footrest to be raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on the Dual Motor version) from a starting position 20cm (8″) from the wall.
- This Dual & Single Motor Recliner is designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- Unique TOUCHSTOP SAFETY SYSTEM for added reassurance
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Choice of Soft Covers or Leather – see LEATHER RANGE on menu above
- See menu above for matching ACCESSORIES and menu at top of page for FABRIC RANGE information
Sarah Wirth works for Multicare Mobility specialising in Marketing and Trend-Analysis.