Ashford Knuckle ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner
shown in Finsbury Oatmeal with Light Oak Knuckles
Especially designed with a shallower seat and a lower seat height for the smaller user. See also Single Motor version above.
This popular ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner is available with scroll arms (see Ashford range above) or the beautiful look and feel of Dark Beech or Light Oak knuckles. It is offered in four sizes – see also Royale size above and Small and Standard sizes below.
Exceptionally comfortable design with soft ‘chaise’ seating and a welcoming fibre-filled back cushion.
Ease the backrest and footrest independently to reach any desired recline position including a near-horizontal full sleeping position.
Using the ‘intelligent’ fifth button you can then easily return both the backrest and the footrest together to the sitting position.
- Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- Unique TOUCHSTOP SAFETY SYSTEM for added reassurance
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
Sarah Wirth works for Multicare Mobility specialising in Marketing and Trend-Analysis.