Lynton ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner
shown in Windermere Willow
Especially designed with a shallower seat and a lower seat height for the smaller user.
Wonderfully comfortable ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner also available in Small, Standard and Royale sizes – for these and Dual Motor versions see below.
The attractive scroll arms are complemented by useful wings, ‘chaise’ seating and a welcoming fibre-filled back cushion.
The smooth and easy two-button control enables the footrest to be raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on the Dual Motor version) from a starting position 20cm (8″) from the wall.
- This Single & Dual Motor Recliner is designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- Unique TOUCHSTOP SAFETY SYSTEM for added reassurance and PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Choice of Soft Covers or Leather – see LEATHER RANGE
Sarah Wirth works for Multicare Mobility specialising in Marketing and Trend-Analysis.